Saturday, 3 May 2014

FRIENDSHIP VS BULLYING

INTRO:
Without friendship there will no bullying, but with a good friendship it will prevent bullying... These both things are related to each other, because if there 1 of them are absent the other one will also absent.

FRIENDSHIP:
Friendship is what we did every where in school, resident, apartment, mall, church and everywhere we go, we will meet or make a new friends that maybe be our special once forever. We need friend to guide us everywhere we go, clown when I'm sad, Detective when a problem come to me and also a friend that always accompany me forever. I wish I had a friend that not only make me laugh, chat to me and help me doing works, but I want a friend that scold, me when I did something wrong, motivate me when I was down and the one who was loyal friend that will bring me to a bright future.
Quotes for Best Friends FriendshipFriendship Quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment